COURSE OVERVIEW AND OBJECTIVES
Does your crew require tool bags, antennas, dishes, structural steel or other objects to be hoisted to complete the job? Safety One Rigging Classes provide the skills necessary to remain safe and compliant while performing rigging related work.
Safety One Rigging Courses focus on the correct type of rigging equipment required to safely perform lifting operations. Topics covered focus on lifting calculations and hands-on exercises at our Colorado training facility or your location
The systems used are designed to raise, haul and lower loads to elevated positions using safe methods.
Custom or private applications are also available to meet your exact needs.
Upon successful completion of the course(s), students will receive a the Safety One Certification and will be able to:
- Understand basic rigging regulations
- Select, inspect and use proper rigging equipment for your application
- Conduct rigging calculations
- Conduct mechanical hoisting
- Identify Critical lifts and complete necessary documentation
- Estimate the center of gravity of objects
- Perform verbal and non-verbal crane signals