Safety One International - The leader in safety training for utilities, government, and corporations worldwide.
Confined Space Training Course
This OSHA mandatory confined space safety and rescue course will cover:
- Below grade, pit, vault, or radio site rescue
- Allow student to perform a horizontal rescue
- Proper use of company owned air monitoring/testing equipment
- Overview of proper equipment to use while working in confined space
- Hands-on training in rescue procedures and victim handling
Mobile Confined Space Training UnitOur mobile confined space training unit allows us to simulate controlled, confined space environments. To create a more memorable learning experience, our hands-on rescue reproductions and environmental testing maximizes our student's ability to retain confined space safety concepts.
As our other safety classes, this course is designed to meet OSHA's recommended confined space training requirements. To learn more about this rewarding confined space safety class email here.